Our design concept was “easy living” suitable for comfort and versatility, perfect for singles, sharers and small families.
We thoughtfully introduced industrial elements such as exposed metal beams, unique exposed features, open plan living to enhance the period features of the Fulham area and make them focal points of separate yet attached social-able spaces.
Affordable yet quality design was executed with contemporary yet classic finishes, in furnishing, and fittings.
About 102 Harwood
- Maximise Development potential and sale price for the owners.
- Effective use of space, transforming a pokey one bed one bath into a luxurious 2 bed two bath with increased foot-print.
- The superstructure was repositioned swapping the living room and bedroom around and extending the side return. Separating the bedrooms from each other and transforming the central space into a sociable, comfortable space.
- The garden was given centre stage. We converted an unutilised space into the centre of the property for use all year round.
- We converted the kitchen into a sociable space to live around which you can spend every day simple living or entertaining your family and friends with comfort. Key choice of top brands and design was key to Kitchen design.
- Natural light was needed as the property was dark and gloomy, we created new light wells and internal courtyards to ensure each room is filled with natural light throughout the year.
- Urban Oasis of arm was achieved by soundproofing the property in its entirety, using sound proof fences to quiet the noise from the outside.
- Energy Efficient: individual climate control per room and double-glazed insulation throughout.